Monday 11 May 2009

One Lovely Blog Award

Thanks to Jennifer at Jennifer's Genealogy Blog for nominating me for the Lovely Blog Award. Jennifer is currently running a series on the De Luca family that is providing interesting reading.

I now need to nominate other blogs for this award but a lot of the blogs I read have already received it!!

I've decided to nominate some blogs that I enjoy reading or have recently discovered

Alex at Winging It - this blog is about a one place study of Wing which is about 30 minutes away from where I live so I often recognise places mentioned. It also highlights the many different sources that can provide information.

John at The Wandering Genealogist - a new blog to me but is proving interesting for 2 reasons - we both use the same Family Historian software and again the places mentioned are familiar to me as my husband's family come from that area.

Margaret at the Cork Genealogist - I've picked up a few tips on genealogy and Irish research from Margaret's blog even though my research isn't focused on this part of Ireland.

I read many more blogs and I'm always on the look out for new ones - either because they're interesting or because they have some sort of connection to me or my family. If you have any suggestions let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Jo! Oops...I forgot to come over here and tell you I had nominated you. But I guess you found it...LOL! Glad you are enjoying the DeLuca family series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jo! :) I'm currently considering buying Family Historian v4, so keep posting your thoughts on that, very helpful.

    ReplyDelete