Wednesday 6 February 2013

Hello again - update and plans

Hiya,


It has been a while since I blogged but I am finally finding I have a bit more time to think about genealogy and how I would like to share it with you.

We are a busy family now - 3 children under 7!!! - so I have to be more organised with my hobbies but as they are off at school/clubs I actually have time to think about things.

My first attempt at improving my blogging organisation is to use the daily prompts at www.geneabloggers.com. I haven't done any more planning but I'm going to jump right in with one of the Wednesday prompts later on so watch this space!

I have been concentrating on my TILLIN One Name Study more than my own personal genealogy. I use Outwit Hub to scrape data, then Custodian to store the date and Family Historian to link family groups. I'll share my methodology and would be interested in finding out how it compares to other one namers.

Also, I'm interested in finding more UK genealogy blogs - I've been reading the same ones for a long time (and I really like them!) but it would be great to find some new ones.

So, I'll go and get organised for my first "real" post in a while.

See you soon

Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment